Content management systems allow you to
creation and editing of the contents of your internet presence.
Among other license-free systems, Wordpress and TYPO3 have established themselves as systems and offer all possibilities for the realization and maintenance of your Internet presence.
- TYPO3 is free of license fees, it is driven as a so-called open source project by a worldwide community of developers. At the same time, the structure of the TYPO3 Association guarantees the quality and continuity of development and support.
- TYPO3 is constantly adapted to new technical and security requirements. An update of the system is possible without any problems
- TYPO3 offers a wide range of extensions
- TYPO3 is platform independent. It consists of a backend, through which the websites can be maintained and a frontend, which displays the websites.
- You or your employees can update your content yourself including texts and images if you wish.
- The learning curve is short and the operation is largely self-explanatory.
- No installation of software is required at your site or in your local network.
- If required, administration rights can be set in great detail.
We also offer our customers a maintenance agreement (Typo3 SLA) on request, and thus guarantee that the respective Typo3 installation with security updates and all components is always up to date.
The Wordpress content management system is certainly the most widely used in the world.
- It is also royalty-free, but there is a lively market for commercially traded "templates" and extensions provided by external developers.
- The basic version of Wordpress also receives constant security updates
- Just like Typo3, Wordpress is independent of the operating system and is run on a web server.
- The editing of the content is also done by yourself or employees.
We offer our customers a maintenance agreement (Wordpress SLA) on request, and thus guarantee that the respective Wordpress installation with security updates and all components is always up to date.
The differences between the systems - the advantages and disadvantages?
The Internet is full of comparisons between the various CMS systems.
We are happy to advise with a view to the project in question.